Alexa Echo Dot 3G
- most popular smart speaker , Now with a fabric design and improved speaker for richer and louder sound.
- Voice control your music , Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others. You can also listen to audiobooks from Audible.
- Bigger, better sound , Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help , Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others , Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Package Dimensions : 10.6 x 10.4 x 10.4 cm; 490 Grams
- Audio output mode : Stereo
- Material : Fabric
Alexa Echo Dot 3G
Amazon Alexa, also known simply as Alexa , is a virtual assistant technology
largely based on a Polish speech synthesiser named Ivona, bought by Amazon in 2013.
It was first used in the Amazon Echo smart speaker and the Echo Dot,
Echo Studio and Amazon Tap speakers developed by Amazon Lab126.
It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists,
setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks,
and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news.
Alexa can also control several smart devices using itself as a home automation system.
Alexa was developed out of a predecessor named Ivona which was invented in Poland,
inspired by 2001: A Space Odyssey and bought by Amazon in 2013.
In November 2014, Amazon announced Alexa alongside the Echo.
Alexa was inspired by the computer voice and conversational system on board
the Starship Enterprise in science fiction TV series and movies,
beginning with Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation