ZKTeco TS1022 Turnstile Features
- Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
- Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
- Electromagnets for lock are used only when being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
- ZK patented compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
- High quality electrical components
ZKTeco TS1022 Turnstile Safety and User-Orientated Design
- Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
- No exposed screws, safer for the user.
- Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
- The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
- Special designed case shape, user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
- Flexible reader installation plate. Customers can easily integrate with third party redaer
- Standard electrical interface for third party device.
- Using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
- ZKTeco provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just plug it in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.
|Verification method||Finger print – RFID card|
|Power Supply||AC 220V/110V, 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-28 °C- 60 °C|
|Flow Rate||25- 48 passage/minute|
|Control System||Input controlled by dry contact|
|Emergency Button Input||Yes|
|Dimension||52×98×28(CM) + arm length 50CM|
|Gross Weight with Package||40KG|
|Optional Function||Alternative material or shape, third-party access control integration, ticket system integration, passage counter|