The ZKTeco FBL1000 Pro single lane flap barrier turnstile is an elegant cost-effective entrance control system designed for high-traffic volume.
The FBL1000 Pro is a single lane flap barrier turnstile series designed for smooth and silent operation and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel which makes FBL1000 Pro highly durable. FBL1000 Pro barriers are normally held in a locked position, thus denying access to the secured side. Upon FBL1000 Pro’s reader (RFID and/or fingerprint) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or fingerprint, its barriers retract upward automatically, thus allowing users passage to the secured side.
During emergencies the barriers automatically retract upward, thereby ensuring users FAST unencumbered exit to safety. A capacitor board for power outage safety can be installed for retracting the barrier automatically.
FBL1000 Pro provides both security and convenient space, all in a very durable and elegant compact design.
|AC 100 ~ 120V/200 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
|-28 °C- 60 °C
|Speed of Throughput
|Maximum 30/ minute
|Maximum 25/ minute
|Input controlled by dry contact
|Emergency Button Input
|L=870, W=300, H=1000
|L=1000, W=840, H=1220
|Gross Weight with Package
- SUS304 stainless steel casework ensure long-lasting durability.
- High quality electrical components.
Safety and User-Orientated Design
- Barriers retract automatically during power outage with capacitor board installed.
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws.
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast & simple for users
Built-in Reader Integration
- FBL1000 Pro series ships already integrated with our customers’ preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time & expense.
- FBL1000 Pro series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug &play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.